new #Zrythm v0.5.162 has been released!
- License change from GPLv3+ to AGPLv3+
- Cut-clip tool (WIP)
- Add Norwegian in language selection
- Update German/Norwegian/Japanese translations
- Undoable individual MIDI velocity changes
- Undoable MIDI velocity ramp feature
- Fix some undo/redo bugs
- Refactor of arranger objects
- Fix basic saving/loading of projects
- Fix duplicate projects getting displayed in the project list in some situations
- Refactor automation tracks
@deejoe @alextee @robert When things like RollApp exist (who say that they can take any app -- absolutely any at all -- and turn it into a web app) like https://www.rollapp.com/app/gimp then it seems pointless to make a distinction between network & non-network if any can be either. Plus: The GPLv3 was originally going to have the Affero clause in it anyway so using the AGPLv3 is like using what the GPLv3 was originally going to be anyway.
@lxoliva From what I can tell, what runs on RollApp's servers is entirely proprietary. For phone things I see that they have Android Studio so one could write Android things "in the cloud." I'm not sure about running them.
This is ▒▒▒▒▒▒'s "Activity Pub" instance.